28 – 29 June 2016 – Stuttgart, Germany
Present your company, discuss your ideas and win the Bosch Group as investor, partner or customer. At the Bosch Venture Forum we connect you with highly relevant decision makers within the Bosch Group to discuss potential synergies and collaboration opportunities.
Bosch Venture Forum 2016
If your company is offering products, solutions and/or services in line with the Technology Areas for this year’s Bosch Venture Forum we encourage you to apply online for the upcoming forum. You will get the opportunity to present your case in front of investment managers of Robert Bosch Venture Capital GmbH (RBVC) and delegates from the R&D, innovation and business as well as product development departments of the Bosch Group.
For the Bosch Venture Forum 2016 we are seeking for Smart IoT Cloud Applications, including but not limited to the following technology areas:
- AgTech / Precision Farming: Solutions that enable a more efficient management and cultivation of agricultural land
- Food Safety: Prevention of foodborne illness along the whole value chain
- Robotics: Smart applications of automation and autonomous systems
- Smart sensing: Solutions that enhance the integration of the physical and digital worlds
- Smart packaging: Providing functionality and/or communicating the status or further information
- Mobility: Next generation breakthrough innovations
Fifteen finalists will be selected and invited to join the forum on 28 and 29 June 2016. On the first day the invited finalists get an individual briefing on potential collaboration scenarios as well as feedback on their presentation. Providing the opportunity for informal discussions and networking the first day closes with a get together. Pitch presentations and one-on-one meetings with high level Bosch representatives will take place on 29 June 2016.
The application due date is 6 April 2016.
You will find any further details at: HTTP://WWW.RBVC.COM/EN/RBVC/VENTURE_FORUM/FUTURE_EVENTS_7/VENTURE_FORUM_2016.HTML