7-11 junio 2015. Estados UnidosArlington, Virginia, USA
Imaging and Applied Optics provides a comprehensive view of the latest developments in imaging and applied optical sciences, covering the forefront advances in imaging and applied optics as well as the application of these technologies to important industrial, military and medical challenges.
-Adaptive Optics (AO)
– Applied Industrial Optics: Spectroscopy, Imaging & Metrology (AIO)
– Computational Optical Sensing and Imaging (COSI)
– Freeform Optics (FreeForm)
– Imaging Systems and Applications (IS)
– Application of Lasers for Sensing & Free Space Communications (LS&C)
– Propagation Through and Characterization of Distributed Volume Turbulence (PcDVT)
Reserve your exhibit and connect with the industry’s most distinguished engineers, technologists and scientists.
Call today to reserve your space. +1 202.416.1952 email: firstname.lastname@example.org