El Quantum Nanophotonics Laboratory ubicado en San Sebastián, ofrece plazas de Doctorados y Postdoctorados. Si te interesa, a continuación tienes las características de las ofertas y la información de contacto:
The Quantum Nanophotonics Laboratory is a recently established laboratory sited in the vibrant city of San Sebastian in Northern Spain. The laboratory focuses in the interaction of quantum light and matter and is pursuing several research lines including quantum sensors, scattering of light from small particles, quantum communications, quantum levitation, optical trapping and fluorescence microscopy. The Laboratory is led by Ikerbasque Research Professor Gabriel Molina-Terriza.
The QNL is looking for PhD students and postdoctoral fellows in different positions funded by the Ikur Quantum initiative and other national and international research projects. The projects that are available include:
• 2 PhD position on Quantum Control of Nitrogen Vacancy Centers in Diamond
• PhD position on Manipulation of States of Light to Control Scattering from Nanoparticles
• PhD position on Quantum regimes of Optical Levitation of small particles
• PhD position on Propagation of quantum states of light in multimode fibers
• PhD position on Preparation of a Quantum Squeezed Light interacting with nanostructures
• Postdoctoral position on Quantum Control of Nitrogen Vacancy Centers in Diamond
• 2 Postdoctoral positions on Quantum enhanced inertial sensors
• Postdoctoral position on Propagation of quantum states of light in multimode fibers
Applications should be sent directly to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject the position that the candidate is applying to (eg. PhD on Quantum Control of Nitrogen Vacancy Centers in Diamond). The candidates should attach to the email their CV, a motivation letter and two letters of reference.
The Materials Physics Centre is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by our Gender Equality and Diversity Program. We particularly encourage applications from women and Ethnic minorities.