24 – 28 February 2013 – San Jose Convention Center and San Jose Marriott, San Jose, California, USA
SPIE Advanced Lithography is the internationally recognized forum for reporting state-of-the-art research and development in optical lithography, resists, metrology, EUV, immersion, double patterning, DFM, and imprint lithography.
SPIE Advanced Lithography draws more than 4,000 attendees and about 50 exhibitors, representing the most talented researchers and managers working in the lithography industry. Leading experts offer courses that will keep you and your team current.
The conference will feature presentations on:
- Extreme Ultraviolet (EUV) Lithography
- Alternative Lithographic Technologies
- Metrology, Inspection, and Process Control for Microlithography
- Advances in Resist Materials and Processing Technology
- Optical Microlithography
- Design for Manufacturability through Design-Process Integration
Courses: Advanced Lithography 2013 will include 12 half- and full-day technical short courses on topics ranging from lithography fundamentals to emerging approaches including Directed Self Assembly (DSA) and EUV lithography. 2013 course lists and descriptions will be available September
The conference is accompanied by an exhibition for the industry’s top semiconductor suppliers, integrators, and manufacturers and will show latest technology in advanced lithography:
- Lithography: immersion, double patterning, e-beam, EUV, optical/laser, RET
- Metrology, inspection, OPC, and process control
- Design and manufacturing software
- Materials and chemicals
- Imaging equipment
- Resist materials and processing
- IC and chip fabrication
- Nanoscale imaging
You can find any further information about the event HERE.