Is a three-day international event organised by the International Association of Advanced Materials and VBRI Sverige AB during 22 – 24 August 2017, Stockholm, Sweden.
The World Summit will be focused on the Thin Films and Coating Materials Technology and their Applications. The summit is intended to provide an opportunity to get together, to exchange information and ideas, to promote stimulus discussions and collaborations among participants and furthermore to foster young researchers and students.
These are some of the topics of Summit:
- Science and Technology of Thin Films & Coating Materials
- Thin Films Growth and Epitaxy
- Structure, Surface and Interface of Thin Films & Coating Materials
- Organic Thin Films
- Superconducting Thin Films
- Metallurgical Coatings
- Electronics and Instrumentations
- Thin Films in Biology
- Large Scale Coating and Industrial applications
More topics and information at European Advanced Materials congress (€AMC).